I know you know I love “vintage”. There is not much of it in a Size 24+, and I suspect the term used clothing would be more appropriate than vintage. Please click on the links underneath each photo, above, for more information.
But I love it just the same, and there are some good deals out there if you are willing to shop.
So I thought I would go on a hunt to see what I can find in my size (I can usually wear a UK Size 28, to compare my measurements to yours, click HERE) and here are my results.
- Beth Ditto, All Sizes from Evans Line as well as recent t-shirts, All Sizes
- The Curvy Elle Size 24+ (New to me, there are other sizes on other pages of her shop)
- ebay Pre-Owned Size 4X
- ebay Pre-Owned Size 5X
- ebay Pre-Owned Size 28/30
- ebay Pre-Owned Size 6X
- ebay Pre-Owned Size 30/32
- Etsy Vintage Size 4X
- Etsy Vintage Size 5X
- Etsy Vintage Size 6X
- Etsy Vintage Size 7X+
- Etsy FatFancy (not sure these are used or vintage)
- Urban Thick All Inventory (not much in the 4x+ range)
- Fabulous Fatshion
- Plus Size Auction Site, but I did not find much clothing on it.
And of course my list of the FatToo Groups and other plus size clothing groups on Facebook can be found HERE, with a special shout out to FatToo Grand Size 28+. The FatToo groups are not intended to make money for the creators of the group or the sellers, it is not a commercial venture. It is just a way to share clothing that is no longer working for the seller. There are rules, and I suggest you read them before you buy or sell anything.
I would love to hear from you if you have suggestions to add to my list.
I expect that there will be additions as I go along, so check back now and again and see if I have added anything.